TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US
FE Trustnet is a site operated by Trustnet Limited (“we”, “our”, “us” and derivatives) (“Trustnet”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02405213 and have our registered office at 7 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5AB. Our VAT number is 787420502. Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a completely independent and privately owned UK limited company regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. All information is intended to be entirely factual and unbiased. We are funded by the investment management companies who manage the funds and trusts covered within Trustnet as well as some third party advertisers. All funds and trusts, even if they do not subscribe to the service, are included in the performance tables. Subscribing funds are in no way promoted by us and there is no further arrangement, or business beneficial to us, resulting from their sponsorship.
INFORMATION ON TRUSTNET
Trustnet contains information about many different investment funds and trusts, managed and registered in many different locations around the world, governed by various laws and regulations. In particular, certain funds can be marketed only in certain jurisdictions. Such information is not intended to be published nor made available to any person, nor constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or units in any of the funds referred to in any jurisdiction, where doing so would result in contravention of any applicable laws or regulations.
ACCESS AND USE
Access to Trustnet is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on Trustnet without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason Trustnet is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You warrant that:
- you will observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction;
- your use of any information on Trustnet and the making of any investment as a result of such use does not contravene any applicable laws or regulations of any relevant jurisdiction;
- you will not reproduce any third party data contained on Trustnet without consent.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in Trustnet, and in the material published on it (together, the “content”). The content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not make use of any trade marks, service marks, trade names, logos and graphics without our prior written consent.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Trustnet for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on Trustnet. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Trustnet must always be acknowledged.
“FE Be Better Informed” is a European Community trade mark owned by Financial Express (Holdings) Limited under trade mark number 009778101.
FTSE DATA ON FE TRUSTNET
- (a) FE Trustnet users, hereinafter referred to as the 'Client' are allowed to use FTSE Data only for its own internal business purposes (if the Client is a business) or his or her own individual purposes (if the Client is an individual);
- (b) the Client is not allowed to distribute the FTSE Data to anyone else;
- (c) the Client is not allowed to use the FTSE Data on behalf of, or for the benefit of, anyone else;
- (d) the Client acknowledges that FTSE and/or any relevant third party information providers are the owners of the intellectual property rights in the FTSE Data, and that the FTSE Data is provided subject to the terms of this Agreement;
- (e) the Client may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices incorporated into the FTSE Data;
- (f) the Client may not use or exploit the Services or the FTSE Data for the purpose of creating (whether for its own purposes or on behalf of any other third party) any financial product or service:
- (i) the aim of which is to match the performance of any of the FTSE Data (including any Index or Index Value forming part of the FTSE Data); or
- (ii) whose capital and/or income value is related to any of the FTSE Data (including any Index or Index Value forming part of the FTSE Data);
- (g) the Client may not use the FTSE Data in any way or for any purpose that would require a separate licence from FTSE or a third party information provider.
LINKS FROM TRUSTNET
Where Trustnet contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Information provided on Trustnet is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any visitor to Trustnet, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Applications to invest in any fund referred to on Trustnet must be made only on the basis of the offer document relating to the specific investment (e.g. prospectus, investment memorandum or other applicable terms and conditions). All users should consult an appropriate professional advisor as to whether they require any governmental or other consents or need to observe any formalities to enable them to invest in any particular fund. If you are unsure about the meaning of any of the information contained within Trustnet, please consult your financial or other professional advisor.
The material displayed on Trustnet is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group and third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Trustnet or in connection with the use or inability to use any materials posted on it, results derived from it or any websites linked to it, and including any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time;
- any liability for third party illegitimate and illegal trading operations or “boiler rooms”;
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to Trustnet
STATEMENT OF RISK
You should be aware of the risks associated with equity investment. Please remember that past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future. Market and currency movements may cause the value of investments and the income from them to fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you invested when you decide to sell your investments. Smaller markets can be more volatile than developed stock markets and may carry more risk. Independent financial advice should be taken before entering into any financial transaction.